Construction chemicals are specialty products that are used in buildings to increase their durability, and to provide added fortification from environmental hazards. Chemical products such as concrete admixtures similarly help in minimizing the quantities of cement and water generally required during the construction. Utilization of construction chemicals is higher in residential and infrastructure segment, in comparison with industrial and repair.
Rising global construction industry, increasing urbanization, and growing conformity with latest manufacturing standards are driving the construction chemicals market growth. However, the changing regulatory environment and low consumer awareness inhibit the market growth owing to the price sensitive nature of this market. Moreover, the emerging economies are expected to lead the construction chemical market during 2016-2022. In addition, growing awareness regarding energy conservation and sustainability is expected to benefit the construction chemical industry.
The world construction chemical market, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period to reach $40,154 million by 2022 from 2015 value of $27,162 million. The world construction chemical market is segmented based on type, end-use and geography. Based on type, market is segment into concrete admixtures, water proofing & roofing, repair, flooring, sealants & adhesives, and other chemicals. In 2015, concrete admixtures segment occupied highest share of 38.0% in the world construction chemicals market. Concrete admixtures segment is expected to grow with high CAGR of 9.9%, in volume terms, owing to the increased compressive strength and enhanced workability, providing higher moving and positioning time. By end-use, the market is divided into residential, industrial/commercial, infrastructure, and repair structures. Residential and infrastructure end-use segments collectively accounted for nearly 60% of the market share, in volume, for the year 2015.
Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA have tremendous potential for construction chemicals, as the fast growing urbanization is necessitating the growth of construction industry and driving the use of specialty construction chemical products to address energy conservation and sustainability.
Download free sample report at http://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/6538/request-sample
Companies included in this report are:
Fosroc International Limited
The Dow Chemical Company and
RPM International Inc.
W.R. Grace & Company.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of current market and estimations through 2014-2022 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in the report are based on the current market trends and future market potential.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographic regions helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world construction chemicals market by type helps in understanding the varieties of chemicals that are currently being used and that would gain prominence in the future.
- Key market players within the construction chemicals market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help in understanding the competitive outlook of the world construction chemicals market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
World Construction Chemicals Market – By Type
Water Proofing & Roofing
Sealants & Adhesives
World Construction Chemicals Market – By End-Use
World Construction Chemicals Market – By Geography
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA