Asphalt additives are crucial towards sustainable development of roads and household infrastructure. In addition, asphalt additives enhance the efficiency and overall life of the roads when mixed with the paving grade asphalt thus demand for such additives is gaining prominence across the globe.
The world asphalt additives market is expected to reach $2,302 million through 2022, from 2015 market value of $1,433 registering a CAGR of 6.6% during the analysis period. Increasing demand for asphalt from construction industry, growing conformity with latest manufacturing standards, and rapid urbanization are the key factors driving the growth of the asphalt additives market growth. However, changing regulatory environment coupled with the low consumer awareness may hamper the market growth during the analysis period.
The market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into polymerized asphalt cement, novophalt, multigrade asphalt cement, polyester modifier, and others. In 2015, the polymerized asphalt cement (PAC) segment occupied around half of the overall asphalt additives market, in volume terms as PAC enhances the ability of asphalt to combat fatigue and cracks. Based on end user of asphalt additives, the market is segmented into road construction, road paving, airport runaway, parking lots, roofing, and others. In 2015, the road construction application segment accounted for more than half of the world asphalt additives market owing to rising urban migration and demographic shifts across the globe.
Furthermore, the market has been segmented on the basis of geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. In addition, the consumption of asphalt additives in different countries has also been included in the report. In 2015, Asia-Pacific occupied two-fifths of the total asphalt additives market, in volume terms. In addition, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the analysis period.
Request for sample report at http://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/6528/request-sample
The leading companies in this market have been proactively working towards the launch of new products to sustain in the market. The major companies profiled in the report includes:
- Evonik Industries AG
- Tri-Chem Industries
- Ingevity, AkzoNobel N.V.
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kao Corporation
- The Arkema Group.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the growth of the world asphalt additives market.
- The market projections for the period 2014-2022 have been included along with the impacting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to help the stakeholders in understanding the market scenario.
- In-depth analyses of the key segments of the market demonstrate the consumption of asphalt additives in different applications across different end user industries.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by the leading market players across various geographies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
World asphalt additives market is segmented as:
World asphalt additives market By Type
Polymerized asphalt cement
Multigrade asphalt cement
World asphalt additives market By Application
World asphalt additives market By Geography